Now that the Fig campaign has concluded, Wasteland 3 uses the CrowdOx platform for ongoing backer pledge and rewards management. You should have received a link to your backer survey to confirm all your reward details after backing the game, but if you don't have your survey link, it's possible to retrieve it to make changes or updates.
To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Wasteland 3 CrowdOx page and follow the "retrieve it here" link at the bottom of the page, or simply click here.
- Enter your email address you used to back the game, and click "Resend Email".
- Check your inbox for an email from CrowdOx. It may take a few minutes for it to arrive. If you don't receive it, please check your spam folder to make sure it didn't end up there mistakenly.
- Once you've got your email, click the "View Your Survey" button you'll find in it.
- Complete or update your Wasteland 3 backer survey!
We recommend holding on to your CrowdOx email you received instead of deleting it, as you can use it to make changes later if you wish. If you do lose the email, you can always request a new one be sent to you by using the instructions above.
If you encounter problems receiving your backer survey email, please submit a support request to us so we can assist you.