From the creators of Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera comes Wasteland 3! Following the critically acclaimed releases of 2014's Wasteland 2 and 2015's Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, fans have been clamoring for a direct sequel. Now we are bringing it to you!
Wasteland 3 was funded on Fig, and will be released August 28, 2020* on Windows 10, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Wasteland 3 will be a party-based role-playing game, with a renewed focus on our trademark complex story reactivity and strategic combat.
- By including vehicles, environmental dangers, and a revamped, more fluid action system, we are evolving on Wasteland 2's deep tactical turn-based combat and unique encounter design.
- Play with a friend in story-driven co-op. Work together to choose how to progress the story, and split up to flank enemies in combat.
- Your Ranger Base will be a core part of the experience. As you help the local people and establish a reputation in Colorado, quests and narrative will force you to make decisions on how to lead.
- The game will be set in the savage lands of frozen Colorado, where survival is difficult and a happy outcome is never guaranteed. Players will face difficult moral choices and make sacrifices that will change the game world.
- Wasteland 3 will feature a deep and engaging story utilizing a newly-revamped dialog tree system.
- Simultaneously releasing to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.