Wasteland 3 was funded on Fig, and released on August 28, 2020 on Windows 10, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Mac and Linux versions released on December 17, 2020.
- Wasteland 3 is a party-based role-playing game, with a renewed focus on our trademark complex story reactivity and strategic combat.
- By including vehicles, environmental dangers, and a revamped, more fluid action system, we evolved Wasteland 2's deep tactical turn-based combat and unique encounter design.
- Play with a friend in story-driven co-op. Work together to choose how to progress the story, and split up to flank enemies in combat.
- Your Ranger Base is a core part of the experience. As you help the local people and establish a reputation in Colorado, quests and narrative will force you to make decisions on how to lead.
- The game is set in the savage lands of frozen Colorado, where survival is difficult and a happy outcome is never guaranteed. Players face difficult moral choices and make sacrifices that will change the game world.
- Wasteland 3 features a deep and engaging story utilizing a newly revamped dialog tree system.
- Simultaneously released to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.