The following is a list of known issues which our Development Team are currently tracking. Please be aware this is not a comprehensive list but is meant to cover only those topics we believe most players can encounter in their early playthroughs. We are working to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
As ever, please use the search field in our PC Bug Report and Console Bug Report forums to see if an issue has been reported there. If it has not, please refer to the Bug Report Posting Guidelines when creating a new thread.
- When loading a prior save game in the multiplayer lobby, the game difficulty setting will not change the difficulty. Players will still be able to change the difficulty once the game is loaded.
- We’re aware of some users who are unable to join each other’s co-op games. We believe this may be due to network settings and antivirus/firewall settings. If you have any security programs active, we recommend making sure that Wasteland 3 is set as a safe file/program.
Xbox One & PlayStation 4
- [PS4] The guest can get locked into a conversation with slot machines.
- Our patch schedule will continue to make improvements to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 stability and crash issues. Please ensure you’re using the latest version, and check inXile-Entertainment.com for updates.
Surrendering enemies sometimes re-trigger combat due to multi-shot attacks or DoT status effects.
- Use of the Brainwave Destabilizer may block the ability to save the game as human enemies flee and keep the game in a combat state.
- There is an issue affecting some players during the quest, 'Hard Knox Life,' where the head rancher is unable to be located and the quest cannot be completed. For now, after killing the vermin, we recommend players do not loot in the area before attempting to speak with the head rancher. If the head rancher is unable to be located or cannot be spoken to, a workaround is to refuse or postpone the available Scar Collector mission after killing the vermin. This should allow players to proceed as intended.
- Kwon and Lucia leave the party if you attack Isaac after avoiding combat with Dorseys.
- [PC] Cannot save game.
- This has been traced to antivirus programs blocking the game from saving. Please ensure you have Wasteland 3 allowed/whitelisted through your AV.
- In the case of BitDefender use the Protection->Safe Files option.
- When selecting option categories from the options menu for the first time in a session, the visual highlighting can stick, and misrepresent which option categories are available. This is only a visual bug, and the options in the menu are operating correctly.
- Workaround; clicking every option category on the left side of the options menu should resolve this for that session. Please note that for now, when the game is restarted, the issue will occur again.
- [PC] Key bindings don’t allow default key bindings to be removed and replaced.
Mac/Linux Co-op Connection information is listed here.