The following is a list of known issues which our Development Team are currently tracking. Please be aware this is not a comprehensive list but is meant to cover only those topics we believe most players can encounter in their early playthroughs. We are working to resolve these issues as soon as possible.
As ever, please use the search field in our PC Bug Report and Console Bug Report forums to see if an issue has been reported there. If it has not, please refer to the Bug Report Posting Guidelines when creating a new thread.
- When loading a prior save game in the multiplayer lobby, the game difficulty setting will not change the difficulty. Players will still be able to change the difficulty once the game is loaded.
- We’re aware of some users who are unable to join each other’s co-op games. We believe this may be due to network settings and antivirus/firewall settings. If you have any security programs active, we recommend making sure that Wasteland 3 is set as a safe file/program.
- [GOG Galaxy] We are investigating an issue that is preventing players on GOG Galaxy from inviting each other in Wasteland 3 through that platform.
Xbox One & PlayStation 4
- Our patch schedule will continue to make improvements to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 stability and crash issues. Please ensure you’re using the latest version, and check inXile-Entertainment.com for updates.
- Damage over time effects, as well as Friendly Units that accompany the Rangers, do not grant experience points on kills.
- Kwon and Lucia are sometimes leaving the party if the player attacks enemies.
- Players are sometimes not able to choose any dialog option during conversations.
- The issue appears to result from having both Kwon and Lucia in your party at specific points. You can try removing one or the other, or both from the party before returning to the area where the issue occurred as that can potentially resolve this until a fix has been deployed.
- Offensive abilities' calculations are currently incorrect.
- The Railgun is reportedly not doing the correct amount of damage.
- Suture and Injury kits do not have any effect on Shotgun or Georgia Overdrive.
- Rally and Demoralize can apply status effects from a squad member's active weapon.
Surrendering enemies sometimes re-trigger combat due to multi-shot attacks or DoT status effects.
- [PC] Cannot save game.
- This has been traced to antivirus programs blocking the game from saving. Please ensure you have Wasteland 3 allowed/whitelisted through your AV.
- In the case of BitDefender use the Protection->Safe Files option.
Mac/Linux Co-op Connection information is listed here.