The following is not a comprehensive list but is meant to cover only those topics we believe most players can encounter in their playthroughs.
As ever, please use the search field in our PC Bug Report and Console Bug Report forums to see if an issue has been reported there. If it has not, please refer to the Bug Report Posting Guidelines when creating a new thread.
- Some users have reported difficulties joining co-op sessions. We believe this may be due to network and antivirus/firewall settings. If you have any security programs active, we recommend making sure that Wasteland 3 is set as a safe file/program before attempting to create or join an online session.
- Some players have reported frequent disconnections during co-op sessions. Please refer to our Co-op Connection Troubleshooting article.
- Missions have reportedly in some cases gone missing from the mission log. This is a rare report for which we have a tentative fix available via an experimental branch on Steam. If you are experiencing this, and are on Steam, please reach out to our support team to get access to the Steam experimental branch.
- This issue is also related to a bug where the game may no longer recognize DLC elements. The same experimental branch offer applies in these cases.
- The Chain Ambush perk will softlock the game when an enemy is killed with it. When this happens, the game must be restarted.
- Kwon and Lucia can sometimes leave the party when enemies are killed.
- [PC] Cannot save game.
- This has been traced to antivirus programs blocking the game from saving. Please ensure you have Wasteland 3 allowed/whitelisted through your AV.
- In the case of BitDefender use the Protection->Safe Files option.
- [M1 Pro/Max] Apple users with new M1 Pro or M1 Max chips should note that there are known graphical issues when playing Wasteland 3. This appears to impact multiple titles built in Unity (the engine the game is based on), and is known by Unity and Apple to resolve at the engine and/or OS level. We do not have an ETA when this may be resolved. Until further notice, we recommend against playing Wasteland 3 on the M1 Pro/Max chips. These issues do not appear to occur on the base M1 chips; however, your experience may vary.
Mac/Linux Co-op Connection information is listed here.